2016 – todate
accountant, sinai pentecostal international church, uganda
• preparing accounts and tax returns
• administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
• auditing financial information
• compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
• analyzing accounts and business plans
• providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
• financial forecasting and risk analysis
• dealing with insolvency cases•
2013 – 2016
cashier, sinai pentecostal international church, uganda
• manage transactions with customers using cash registers.
• scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate.
• collect payments whether in cash or credit.
• issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets.
• redeem stamps and coupons.
• cross-sell products and introduce new ones