Uganda Crested Crane – Jinja June 2017- 2019
Certificate in Basic Hotel Operations (BCHO)
Sid Child Care Foundation - Kampala March 2017- May2017
Certificate in Basic Office Computing (CBOC)
Our Lady of Fatima Secondary School – Kampala 2013-2016
Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE)
Cleveland Hill Day and Boarding Primary School 2003-2012
Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE)
• Leadership skills - leading the service team in delivering to the guest to their satisfaction
• Excellent communication skills -interacting with the clients as well as my colleagues ensuring smooth flow of information
• Creativity skills: Coming up with new ideas and signature foods and drinks
• Able to work under minimum supervision
• Excellent customer service skills. High standards of personal hygiene.
• Self driven, dynamic and motivated
• Team player, self motivated and excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good customer relationship builder.
• Respectful person
• Good numeracy skills for dealing with bills and payments.
• Computer Skills: Windows, Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Ms. PowerPoint and Internet.
• Excellent in spoken and written English and Luganda Languages and learning French.
• Excellent in spoken and written English and Luganda Languages and learning French
I, Nabuuma Daphine do certify to the best of my knowledge and belief that this bio-data correctly describe myself, my qualifications and working experience.
1. Mr. Lukenge Badru
Deputy Head teacher
Cleveland Hill Primary School
2. Mrs. Debora Eyatu
Chief Executive Officer
City Royal Resort Hotel
P. O. Box 70214 Kampala (U)
3. Mrs. Nansubuga Prossy
Classic Hotel – Wakiso
. I am Nabuuma Daphine a female Ugandan by birth aged 20. I completed a certificate in Basic Hotel Operations in June 2019 from The Uganda Hotel and Tourism Training Institute (Crested Crane Hotel) Jinja and I did my internship from City Royal Resort Hotel - Bugolobi which I finished on 10th/September/2019. Personal Profile _____________________________________________________________________ I am confident, highly driven personnel withal positive approach and the ability to work in a busy restaurant environment, looking after the needs of the guest and building positive relations with the guest. I have a record of achieving targets in all areas of hospitality, including guest satisfaction and much more. I can implement and maintain the highest standards of hotel service, and deliver an unforgettable guest service. Possessing superb commercial acumen, I am more than able to grow revenues and maximize the financial performance of any hotel department. Right now, I am looking for an exciting and rewarding opportunity within hospitality industry”