Sincerely, this is my first time looking for a job, i have no previous work experience... but i know that i am really hard-working and committed... when i decide to get a task done i do it whole heartedly, till it's done in the shortest time possible
raise travels and tours kampala uganda
volunteer may 2021
• market and make known the available services to the public
• provide customer care services to the clients
• process visas and airline ticketing to our clients
• process payments for customers
• receive customer queries and forward them to the responsible people.
• design holiday travel packages and market them.
department of population studies, makerere university kampala, uganda
research assistant may 2021
• supported research project: “parent-child communication about sexuality and reproductive health issues in the eastern border districts of uganda
• participated in the pretest of the study tools in namayingo district
• contributed to the translation of survey tools from english to lusamia
• consented survey participants using an informed consent form
• collected survey data from 50 young people using electronic tablets in namayinga district
• uploaded questionnaires from the tablets to the odk server daily
august 2020- march 2021
the parliament of uganda kampala, uganda internship trainee may 2017 – september 2017
• provided reference services to the members of parliament and other library users
• carried out cataloguing and indexing of information materials’
• receiving of phones calls and forwarding them to the necessary offices requested.
• receiving and responding to emails.
• reserving seats for the mps and providing the necessary information materials needed
• shelving information materials and cleaning the shelves
• collecting handsads from the parliamentary clerk’s office and making them available to the library users
• receiving daily information materials like newspapers and magazines and making them readily available to the library users
• writing daily updates/news about the mps and the entire parliament on the parliamentary website.
• assisting in registration and preparation of parliamentary meetings and conferences.
st johns secondary school wakiso uganda
research project trainee february – july 2018
• provided reference services to the teachers and students of the school
• guiding the school administration on the information materials needed in the library
• carried out stock taking and weeding of un wanted information materials
• wrote a report about the school library; what was missing and what could be done to improve its collection.
• provided training to the teachers and the students on how to use the library services.
• organised awareness programmes to help inform the library users about the newly available information materials.
• receiving of daily information materials for example newspapers
• provided assistance to the literature and english teachers in preparing revision and discussion groups to the candidate classes