1. This land is advertised by the owner and no brokers involved.
2. The land has a 2 two(2) roomed workers houses each
3. A functional borehole next to the house.
4 (3) water dams that collect volumes of water good for irrigation
5. Nearby friendly neighbours, you are never isolated
6. However, this land has no title - but authentic with agreements
7. Price 7,200,000 per acre - very negotiable.
8. This land is suitable for piggery, poultry, goat farming, cattle zero grazing, mushroom farming, tomato farming, onion farming, all vegetables, pumpkins, eggplants, cassava, potatoes, irish etc