ROLES AS SALES EXECUTIVE
• Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement.
• Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
• Meeting daily and weekly sales targets as required by client
ROLES AS RECEPTIONIST, CASHIER, AND BAR ATTENDANT
• Ensuring bar sales and stocks are recorded and well stocked up to date.
• Ensuring good customer care and reception of guest with good customer language.
• Ensuring accountability, transparency, and balancing of daily sales.
• And any other duties assigned by the superiors.
ROLES AS A RECORD ASSISTANT
• Ensuring book and record keeping in all hospital departments and done in conformity with the hospital standards.
• Ensuring that the physical stock (pharmaceuticals) tallies with the stock book records on daily basis.
• Daily data entry of patients admitted in the hospital and their discharge dates.
• Management of information reporting, trend analysis and projections